Saturday, April 17, 2010


I initially thought this song is a duet between a guy and a girl. Then i realised the girl's voice belongs to justin bieber. *faint* IM SO IN LOVE WITH HIM!!! <3

Anyway, below are the nair bands that my housemate made for her korean skit. She doesnt want it anymore so me and my roommate got it! (im not the only crazy one)





Basically, i prefer to wolf ones~ all handmade o!!! Yes dears, im wearing it when im studying so I feel so cute that i wont feel stressed out!! haha.. its pathetic i tell you that i have to depend on these to feel happy. P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C but so what? I LOVE IT!

Singing
"ooh myy gosh I’m soo in love
I found you finallyy, it make me want to say
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh,
Ohh myy gosh"
-from OMG by usher
Bitch Me at 6:50 AM

0 Makeyoursay:

Post a Comment

<< Voltar

YeeTenG
Living
With a Beating Heart



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



[ Posts Recentes ]

[ Sites ]