Friday, April 9, 2010
Why i have been so active in blogging? I think its because I deactivated my facebook. =D

I never told you guys about a housemate I have. A vietnamese housemate. Im gonna complain because today Im very pissed off and for a second there, I wanted to kick someone's butt out of the house.

Let me goive a u brief overview on what position I am in.

Im living in my hostel which is something like a mini - apartment with two bedrooms, one living room, one kitchen and one bathroom. I have two housemates who lives in the room beside mine and a roommate. Four of us are from no where common -Brunei(me), Indonesia, vietnamese and Malaysia. I can say that without them, I would be living a lonely life in Singapore eventhough I have friends in university but those are just university friends. Its like the difference between your school mates and your siblings. We are not as close as siblings yet, but when you're at home, you kn ow there is someone just beside you. SO what am i complaining?

Subject: My vietnamese roommate
Target: HER 'FAKE' BOYFRIEND

Yes, you didnt read wrongly. My vietnamese roommate is 'one foot in two boats' and im sure BOTH of the guys know about this, Its been going on since last semester and why i only decided to moan now? Well, keep reading.

What I am used to is their very arranged schedule. Its always ONE of them in the house. Its like they did a timetable for themselves on who's getting the girl for the day. I am in no position to judge someone's love life since it is their privacy and i understand that they are in LOVE. yes, a triangle LOVE. I respected it and just doesnt care about the regular visitor. The problem is recently, (this semester) they ahve been overnighting. Of course not in the bedroom but staying up till very very late. Its really troublesome for me, because I like to wear my pyjamas after i shower and study for one hour or two and go to sleep. I am a girl, so i cant do any of those when there's a guy in the house.

Today, I was walking home in the rain. Soaking wet I decided to get a warm shower and go for a good afternoon nap. Nothing's wrong with that right? Well, I wanted to take a shower and wear something thin and light so I do not have to on the aircon and enjoy the cooling weather that the rain gave by opening the door open so the wind can come in from the living room. I ahve been fucking busy over work and tons of them are still on my table so I AM AT MY PATIENCE LIMIT. WHAT DOES A GIRL NEED TO DO TO HAVE SOME SLEEP! when i got back i AM VERY PISSED. the first thing i see is the FAKE BOYFRIEND (my roommate made a joke and refer him as the 'no license to visit a lot guy') is sleeping on the armchair. FUCK! last night he's been staying there till morning!! And I have to wear a stupid jacket since im not wearing anything inside to go to the toilet before i went for sleep. I am already pissed that it caused me such inconvenience at the palace im PAYINF to LIVE in. Since he;s in the house, I have to sleep with my door closed and locked and i cant open the window cos the rain would come in. At that second, i wanted to get him out. But i didnt do it, temper wont get me anywhere. The funny thing is I think he knows Im at my limit because when he saw me coming in and going to the bathroom and back, he sat up straight and looked at me with a 'dont move look'. Just like a kid. LOL. I guess I must have looked murderous when i came in.

Oh yeah, sometimes I wonder how could two guys will be willing to share a girl. And im sure all of them have progrossed quite err... deep like on the bed. Because the girl can just wear a robe and walk around the house and in the room regardless of which guy is it. I shouldnt say such terrible thing but WHY?! She's pretty, decent looking. But just that. I do not see anything else. I have been living with her for almost a year. Like my indonesia housemate said: why are guys just so blind, and yet we are still single. Are we(my malaysia roommate is attached) that bad?! I just laughed cos I never thought about it and comfort her by saying , no we have high taste. But come to think of it, am i that bad? LOL
Bitch Me at 9:28 AM

0 Makeyoursay:

Post a Comment

<< Voltar

YeeTenG
Living
With a Beating Heart



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



[ Posts Recentes ]

[ Sites ]