Monday, April 5, 2010
Three more weeks to my grave.... I seriously need to start studying!

Was chatting with MayYan last night. And as always, she ask me the same-o question of is there anyone im interested and hows my love life. And heck, the same answers as always, NO PROGRESS!!=D Also,what do u expect from a girl who just ruined her 'friendly and cheerful' reputation last month which she built up within her camp committee for weeks. Now shes's the 'dun mess with her' girl. Of course, these are all my assumptions based on..
1. Raymond (the one whos in charge of me) keep telling me to take care and chill WHENEVER he can.
2. Raymond actually help me to do the work assigned to me because I said that im busy over something else (NO ITS NOT FACEBOOK. Its work!)
3... Hmm.. u knw what. I think I think too much..

Last thursday, (APRIL FOOL) i was having a dinner with the camp committee. =) eating XIAO LONG BAO! yes choon ling, are u jealous??? HAHA! it was a XLB buffet so we can eat ALL WE WANT!! i was late by 15 minutes so when i reached there, they already left one seat for me. and it was at the side surrounded by WeeSiang(project director), Freddy (VicePD), Raymond and another guy (no knowledge of him). So Stress! and on the other side of the table is my mkt cell group and the publicity cell group. Do not ask me why they left me such a seat to sit with WeeSiang them, i guess its their intention to kill me with stress as well. So i said WHY THAT SEAT! SHIFTTTTTTTTT!!! so in the end i sat with MY mkt cell group at the other end! =P should sue them for attempt murder!

Oh! Im one of the last few to really finish everything. Everyone was so full halfway and I just keep eating. (maybe raymond them predicted this and let me sit with them) The table I was at has one guy(a VERY cute business senior whos graduating soon and he keep pouring me food! but I think i scared him with my appetite) and 3 girls. The girls were full before Im even feel anything! SHIT. am i truly a pig? then in the end even the guy stopped!!! OMG. I AM A PIG!!!
Bitch Me at 4:13 AM

0 Makeyoursay:

Post a Comment

<< Voltar

YeeTenG
Living
With a Beating Heart



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



[ Posts Recentes ]

[ Sites ]