Monday, February 8, 2010
Just a short note cos i cant refrain my excitement~

YAY! I am now a marketing director for a camp comittee~~ camp?! u ask~ yes A CAMP! for my little freshies next year which i didnt join last year.P I cant go back during sem break ler(maybe a week or two if its alright)... T.T but i will get a part time job and work as a good marketing director. lalallalalla.. I CANT BELIEVE I AM A MARKETING DIRECTOR FOR A CAMP!!!!!!!! WHAt AM I DOING?! oh, im also the orientation group leader where in the camp i will be leading some juniors..(time to torture them) MUAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA! I heard bn is sending some scholars to NUS this aug. see if they wud join the camp and them i will torture them! MUAHAHAHHAHA
Bitch Me at 6:35 AM

0 Makeyoursay:

Post a Comment

<< Voltar

YeeTenG
Living
With a Beating Heart



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



[ Posts Recentes ]

[ Sites ]