Thursday, April 8, 2010
Im dying!

I have a presentation tomorrow about a tutorial question.And i forgot about it until 30 minutes ago!! SHIT! Thank goodness I did the question but I didn't do it in a presentable state. And I don;t even know whether its correct. Oh well, who cares! I think the problem of having too much presentation is that you don't even take it as serious as before. Time to use my networking to get some answers!

Having an individual information system assignment due next week! SO FUCKING INSANE! Because i havent set up my topic, initially wanted to use Baobei's and darling's UBD topic "the effects of technology in society" because technology can be use for mine as well. But turns out I so not know how to link it with information system, there goes my hope. SO now im back to where i started ( after 5 unsuccessful attempt to pick a topic) and now im trying Electronic data interchange. Wish me luck! Or else i will faint!

Worst of all, my finals are coming in 3 weeks(less than that!) and I havent started my revisions! This is very bad! How did I study last semester? I have so many lecture notes to read and I feel like im in the verge of tears! SHIT! Anyway, gonna burn midnight oils starting from now on with my boyfriend. yes, I just cant live without him through the night ,my little coffee~~~

At least Ive passed through the project-busy period! All were dued this week and last week so now its only the individual assignments, tutorials and finals. Great!*sarcasm* my life is getting worst!

____________________________________________

Recently I quite shocked about one thing -My roommate.

No. she didnt harass me in the night, no shes not homo and NO! she didnt beat me up and feed me drugs. Its just that, maybe in coincidence, she knows what I'm thinking?!

I would just state the two most recent times that she gave me goosebumps.

This afternoon while we were eating lunch together , I asked her what time does her class ends. because mine ends at 6pm and the bus would be in school at 6.30. If her class ends at 6, we could have dinner together! then she answered her class ends at 6! YAY! but at that moment when I was about to invite her for dinner I realised that she could maybe eat with her friends. It would just be weird for me to crash. SO i just kept quiet thinking of whether should I ask. Then she suddenly looked at me and says, hey wanna get some dinner after class? =)

Then when we were eating dinner together, she said she has to meet her friends to finalise her report. It was a sudden thing andd wasnt planned ahead. She ask me to go home first but I just don't feel like it. I do not know why, but I do not feel like going back to a empty house as I have always been and then pouring myself into my studies and work. I had 4 hours of lectures and Im really tired. I guess I have been too lonely for too long that companionship is very important to me. But I said okay instead because I am in no position to ask her to take me with her. But when we were finishing, she asked me whether I want to join her since I never step into her faculty building before. I was really having goosebumps. Was it obvious that I was sad? Or was it obvious that Im lonely? So in the end I went to the computer lab with her where shes meeting her groupmates. they discuss about the report and I sit by the side to search for my individual assignment stuffs. We didnt talk to each other for the whole hour but I feel that I'm happy! ^^
Bitch Me at 5:04 AM

0 Makeyoursay:

Post a Comment

<< Voltar

YeeTenG
Living
With a Beating Heart



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



[ Posts Recentes ]

[ Sites ]