Tuesday, April 13, 2010
I hate wednesdays...

I have early morning class on wednesday which starts at 8.30. Supposed to be 8am but because our lecturer cant wake up as well, he changed it to 8.30am. He says its pointless to start at 8am because not only half of the class would be late, he needs more rest as well. (hes some 50+ age) HAHAHHA! Yea, I like this lecturer, he cracks me up! But, I lose track of how many lectures I attended liaw. I ahve been skipping a lot of his classes because I just couldn't get up. And when I did its some 8.30 or 9am. So when i reach school, it will just be VERY late. today is one of those great morning that I could get myself up and rush to the busstop. Late by 15 minutes buts its forgivable! Anyway, I went to our Science Biodiversity museum today. Its not a very huge thing in Singapore but since its in NUS and just a few blocks away, me and my friends justw ent to check it out. Its free for us anyway.

It was interesting. Wasn't very grand because it was very small but I can say that its interesting. We get to see alot of specimens(Well, duh! it is a biology museum). There's lots of birds and spiders (yes! lets get lisa there) and fish! Specimens of rhino, tiger, leopards and my favorite-DODO!!


Its not real specimen since it was extinct 400 years ago. But its still adorable. And there were butterflies and mammals around.

Anyway, about my statistics this morning, it was terrible. In all my life, I never felt so dumb. I just felt so dumb because I didnt know what the teacher is talking about when he went through the mid terms exams. Stats IS my a stranger to me and I need to understand it.I don;t know which is worst, human mind or statistics! At least for human, we can communicate and talk, but for statistics, its one sided commitment!I guess having a boyfriend should be easier than this. So after this post (while printing all the tutorials questions and answers) Im motivated to study all day for this! I have to know what's going on at least to remember its face. Going to a friend's place tomorrow to study with her so we can keep up together. Its only a few MRT station away~ ^^ STATISTICS HERE I COME!!Don't fall for me yo~ ^^V
Bitch Me at 10:55 PM

0 Makeyoursay:

Post a Comment

<< Voltar

YeeTenG
Living
With a Beating Heart



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



[ Posts Recentes ]

[ Sites ]