Sunday, April 11, 2010
Yesterday i encounter a scary incident.

Sometimes I prefer to study at the nearest fast food restaurant. Not only would i able to eat their delicious fried food, I can also have a change of environment. Yesterday was no different except one thing, i have my housemate with me. So we get a table of four so each of us can sit on each side. And we talked and laughed and in the end i dindt do much stuff but had a great time. My housemate is attending a korean class and has a skit performance today. Their topic was about some story about big bad wolf and some goats. So while I was studying and torturing myself with unfamiliar equations and theories of decision management science, she was happily cutting and designing the ears of the big wolf and goat. Turns out I joined in as well by commenting and excited on how cute it was when she was wearing it. All these went on for 1-2 hours and what made us stop is this ...

A guy was sitting at the table next to us and I sat nearer to him because I took the 'outside' side. I didnt took notice of him (well, why should I?) then when he finished his food, he asked me something. Because it was so noisy, I cant hear so I said excuse me? Thinking maybe he needs something who knows he was asking "May i have your number?" FREAK! And I was like erm sorry! NO. then i continue my work. My housemate was so shocked as well and the atmosphere has changed a lot. Then he change his question to can i give you my number? And i was like, erm. no thank you. And he keep insisting on giving and saying that he doesnt mind giving, HELLO? I MIND! and hes some late thirties guy! FREAKKKKKKKKKK... so me and my housemate clear up and came back since he keeps disturbing us. =X

Btw, this is my housemate that I was with .. I took the opportunity to take this photo of her to let her see the how cute she was in the goat's ears. Pretty eh? HAHAHHA



Anyway, A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DARLING MAYYAN! Turning 20 before me!!! HAHAHAHHA




Hopefully we get to meet soon!
Bitch Me at 8:07 PM

0 Makeyoursay:

Post a Comment

<< Voltar

YeeTenG
Living
With a Beating Heart



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



[ Posts Recentes ]

[ Sites ]