Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Yesterday was an unproductive day.

I think the stress is getting into me. I cant sleep until 4+ the night before and expecting to be up at the earliest twelve pm, i woke up at 9.30am. Shock! I tried going back to sleep but I just cant. So freaking tired but my brain just wont sleep. SO i did some tutorials then read a few pages of notes. Slack again by reading manga, and finished my junjou romantica series. Then I started off again with another manga until afternoon. Then a few more pages and an hour plus on my tutorial questions. Then i decided its time to take an afternoon nap. I just feel damn tired so i lied down on my bed happily hoping to get some rest. BUT I JUST CANT FREAKING GET TO SLEEP. so after an hour of that, I decided to continue my manga. The whole thing repeated itself until evening when I ate my dinner with my housemate. When I got back,I finihed off the last few chapters for my manga and went to bed. Great, A day wasted. Pffft!

=_____________=

Now I have been studying for the past 2 hours for only one tutorial revision. Shit! I need to speed up. And I like the radio station here that Im listening to. They have nice songs but I cant keep track of which is which~ =D To make up for my unproductive day yesterday I should at least finished half of my revision for my decision science management which I am doing now. Wish Me Luck~

Just now my roommate was having a good nap. You know how she woke up? SHe woke up like a kid saying she had a nightmare. SO CUTE!!! Then i asked her , what nightmare? She said she dreamed that her friends from malaysia suddenly came over to singapore and told her they want to stay in the room. She was so scared because she's having exaas and need to study and I, her roommate would be disturbed and maybe mind it since Im having exams as well. LOL!!!!! I cant believe she woke up palish and scared from this nightmare. I was expecting much more than that. HAHHA
Bitch Me at 1:22 AM

0 Makeyoursay:

Post a Comment

<< Voltar

YeeTenG
Living
With a Beating Heart



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



[ Posts Recentes ]

[ Sites ]