Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Yesterday I studied like hell!!! Because i can see my own grave whenever i check the calendar! hate marketing because i have to remember all the theories and study the whole damn book. But it is so interesting!!Feel like being a marketer but.*shake* im not Socialable so thats just a talk!! SO yesterday i tackled it and finally left with three lectyre notes which is around 6 chapters. Then i feel that my brain is RESISTING and my hand aches as well cos i cope down all the important points!! Pfft~ SO i changed to accounting which is more calculative and err..watched some animes!! One of the most productive days and i decided to get some early sleep which kinda turns out into finishing one anime series until 4am~ HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA BUT IT FELT GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!! Regret on the time lost on it but I FELT FREAKING GOOD~ OH YEA! time to tackle that 3 lecture notes and everything else~ ^^I am so gonna be crazy for animes and mangas after my exams till i drop!
Bitch Me at 10:06 PM

0 Makeyoursay:

Post a Comment

<< Voltar

YeeTenG
Living
With a Beating Heart



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



[ Posts Recentes ]

[ Sites ]