Friday, November 20, 2009
You have now become my world,
My thoughts,
following me whenever I walk, talk, breathe and even in my mind before I go to sleep.

When i open my eyes, and cheered by the morning rise,
but mostly its the afternoon sun,
I could feel that you are beside me,
telling me that I couldn't live without you.

I am living in you,
My books,
My econs, My law, My operations Management,
My accounting, My management and organizational behaviour,

You have been with me for for the past few months,
And the coming weeks,
We have shared tears and memories
of torture and sleepless nights

Yet I am sure of one,
That after two weeks,
I am very sorry,
actually I am not in the slightest bit,
ANd I would leave you and dump you into the recycle bin,
and forget about you and move on.
AND START MY DRAMAS MARATHONS!

And to you i would say,
Please move on.
Cos, undoubtedly, I would without hesitations
AND PLEASE DON'T COME BACK TO ME
Bitch Me at 10:05 AM

0 Makeyoursay:

Post a Comment

<< Voltar

YeeTenG
Living
With a Beating Heart



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



[ Posts Recentes ]

[ Sites ]