Monday, October 12, 2009
A poem that I have just written,


Thank You, My friends

For showing how much you care

In bliss I was

To know each other

A memory it is now

Heartfelt and never forgotten

Happiness I felt

To have walked together

Should have hugged you more

When you were around

Should have counted your heartbeat

When I was in your arms

Should have said how much I love you

When you took me in

Should have say how much I appreciate

With you as my friend.

How could one relationship be so pure

blooming with love and trust

Where sacrifices for each other

Are unconditional

Where our heart lies

Between us and only us

Where our hearts are filled with each other

And together we walk

Honesty gave us trust

Trust is what makes us strong

Strength for us to live through life

Life, where we can live with happiness

Happiness to experience and sorrow to despair

Yet, with you beside me

It was never dark

And I was never alone

And how could I say

How could I express

How could I show

That I miss you so

Bitch Me at 6:22 AM

1 Makeyoursay:

Blogger lis' Disse...

I miss you too. <3

October 12, 2009 at 6:56 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Voltar

YeeTenG
Living
With a Beating Heart



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



[ Posts Recentes ]

[ Sites ]