Friday, October 2, 2009
3 of October 2009.

My mid terms would be starting in 10 hours. Im just too stressed to fall asleep. I came back at 7 and fell asleep in the bus, but it seems that my body is not satisfied of my 15 minutes rest, so i can feel its protest when i was walking to my room. However, when i laid on the bed, there;s a sudden outburst of things to do in my mind. Study chapter 6 of economics, do acct sample test, do econs sample test, read FRS..bla bla bla. Its very frustrating. It was so stressful that I can feel the battle yet, i forced myself to lay on the bed for one hour. I woke up, and tried to study. But i can feel my body trembling. I may be kinda exaggerating but i just feel like giving up everything and go to bed. that was what i did yet, i did not sleep yet. I went to the kitchen and there was Ling. She was having her dinner and we talked. Turns out that the chatting gone into a 1 hour talk about everything. My body calmed down and i felt better. It was surprising that after that comfy chat, I could finish everything in 2 hours. SO happy that i cooked porridge with ratna who just came back with a full stomach from her friends' mooncake festival gathering. She's reeally good at it and it took us around one hour to get it done because we want it to be really PORRIDGE. =D but it was worth it.

Im eating my porridge now at 2am in the morning.

Morale of the story: Whenever you feel stress, go talk to someone. Get your mind off your stress and let your body feel the world outside yourself. =D
Bitch Me at 10:53 AM

0 Makeyoursay:

Post a Comment

<< Voltar

YeeTenG
Living
With a Beating Heart



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



[ Posts Recentes ]

[ Sites ]