Monday, October 19, 2009
Thank You, My dears
This is where my heart lies,
On the visible line
That is not in our eyes,
We cross paths together,
Yet not anymore,
We are then separated,
And I miss you all so,
We may not be walking,
on different paths,
Our hearts still lies together,
Together but not as one,
Loving each other still,
Care as much as before,
Distance makes us closer,
And also makes us strong,
Remember then, my dears,
We are still under the same stars,
With love, we held each other,
So we are not as far as you think we are,
Thank You, My dears,
this is where my heart lies,
For you to take, For you to leave,
Fill with me, and forever thy.
Bitch Me at 9:21 AM

0 Makeyoursay:

Post a Comment

<< Voltar

YeeTenG
Living
With a Beating Heart



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



[ Posts Recentes ]

[ Sites ]