Sunday, October 18, 2009
I want the sun to shine on me
When im awake in the morning
With a feeling that it would be happy
For a day so bright

I want to walk on the beach
With the sea water submerging my feet
With the breeze on my face
With the feeling that I am free

I want to lie in my baobei's arms
Where I know it sounds very wrong
But to listen to how she laugh
When I know I have nothing to worry

I want to be back in home
And sleep in my queen size bed
Despite that the lamp is not working
And being kicked down by my sister from the bed

I want to see my dogs
wagging their tails when they see me back
in my BMW
when Im back home from somewhere

T.T
Bitch Me at 5:36 AM

0 Makeyoursay:

Post a Comment

<< Voltar

YeeTenG
Living
With a Beating Heart



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



[ Posts Recentes ]

[ Sites ]