Sunday, June 28, 2009
I have three things to say to Ginseng

First, For last friday

Good Bye to Ginseng Who's going to Singapore.


Second, For Yesterday

Welcome back Ginseng To Brunei!!!!!


Third, For Wednesday

GoodBye Ginseng who is leaving To UK. Take Care!

Have you ever craved for something?like CAPUCCINO?How its bitter taste really enlighten your heart and makes you feel happy. How it lightens your day and puts a smile on your face. Yesh. I'm having the CAPUCCINO three-minutes-hotness-thing. And the best thing is i'm going to have it with my loves later!!! YESH!!! Ahh~ When I woke up I could hear the birds singing and the sun saying GOOD MORNING!

so CAPUCINO HERE ICOME!
Bitch Me at 6:17 PM

0 Makeyoursay:

Post a Comment

<< Voltar

YeeTenG
Living
With a Beating Heart



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



[ Posts Recentes ]

[ Sites ]