Thursday, June 11, 2009
New Blog
Hey guys. I wonder is this my fifth blog ormy fourth blog. Its hard to keep track when you keep making new ones?

WHy make a new one you may ask? Well, I don't know. I'm teh girl who likes new stuff. Okay actually I'm one of those '3-minutes-hotness' girls. AND I GET BORED EASILY.With a new link, i'm a blogger again. =D Cheers.

So what's been happening? Well, for those who read my previous blog, i have met up with some new friends from the old and young. ( not actually young since i'm the youngest *haohan shut up. I'm younger than u in heart* ) My dear Mayyan has left Brunei and run along the university road. SHe's begining to start a new msn life now which is a good enws for me.

And i'm going to have a small wedding with my baobei in Tahiti this 20th of June. Which reminds me, i have to get her a ring.. ;)

Jeffrey would be back soon and no, i wont be having drinking nights with him. Muahahahahah~ Ginseng would be leaving soon and No, I won't leave with him.

Oh well. for the first post, i'd grade myself an A+. Since i can see my baobei's cbox flashing like a maniac now. Muahaha.. TADA~~


P,S FARIANNE!!!!!!!! I MISS UU!@!!! and farky~ get well soon. Muahz
Bitch Me at 5:16 AM

0 Makeyoursay:

Post a Comment

<< Voltar

YeeTenG
Living
With a Beating Heart



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



[ Posts Recentes ]

    [ Sites ]