Sunday, June 21, 2009
One thing I'm sure of now, I must get enough sleep.

Sorry to HaoHan a.k.a Fishy for my raging temper and insensitive acts. I must have really shocked him hahaha. Sorry Again for everyone for any causing any troubles.Sorry to Gayguy cos I didnt atke any pictures.However,Yes I had Fun.


Thank You for EVERYONE of taking care of me and restraining the urge to kill me. BAOBEI I LOVE YOU and sorry I had a shocking unwilling scandal. Darling, you just looked so cute when u're asleep.BK you smelled chocolatey. Goh, thank you for driving I totally cant drive in my lack of sleep state.Fishy, You are so Funny Neh. Louis is as always, talkative and no worries, Choon Ling didnt hit u when u're sleeping. Shim, you need to be away from UNOS and DRINKS. Derick, you need more sleep and thank you for everything as well.Ginseng , thank you for everything~ .Jason, You are very caring thank you.Benjamin, I might not knw u well bt yesh, you are one good friend-very caring as well.


How was my father's day?! Well I didnt make a breakfast for him in the end which is kinda disappointing. Well, relieved as well, cos i can avoid being critic by it. Its been really long since I cooked something especially since I worked for my parents. Now that I'm free-er, I realized my cooking really sucks. I should really make a breakfast soon to test how suck i am.

Anyway, we went to LUCKY RESTAURANT for dim sum. Daddy says its better this way, cos u can eat longer and talked longer. He cooked us Kuey Tiaw for lunch. Thank Goodness I dindt eat KueyTiaw The night before and the early morning. ANd daddy's cooking as always a grade A. IT SMELLS SO NICE, TASTES LIKE HEAVEN AND FULL OF LOVES. hehe.

Dinner was at KIMCHI RESTAURANT. we wanted to settled at Twelfth Cafe Bt its closed. SO we went Kimchi instead becasue Daddy is suddenly fond of Korean Food since his china trip. WEird right?! Its not KOrea trip. Anway, The bill on us(me and my sisters-in the end, its me). And my mom actually read my mind before we went there and gave me $100 not in my dad's sight ofcourse. SHe said 'this would be deducted with you next month allowance'. Oh great..... Bt its worth it~ My dad was totally excited as he keep saying that 'whoa. My daughter belanja me for diner from her working allowances'. He's like a kid again. HAHAHHAHA. Cute Neh.

Yesh. The Sunday was totally memorable.
Bitch Me at 7:45 PM

0 Makeyoursay:

Post a Comment

<< Voltar

YeeTenG
Living
With a Beating Heart



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



[ Posts Recentes ]

[ Sites ]