Thursday, June 11, 2009
Hmm. I have been blogging for 3 consecutive days.SEE!!! I knew when I started a new one, I would be a blogger again. Yesh. congrates me. I know I'm good.

Nothing much to talk since i just blogged yesterday. My everyday just consist of chatting with baobei as a morning talk until 9.30am in the morning, go to work until 5.30pm then family time until 7pm then chatting again with my friends until i go off to bed. SO nthing to blog.

Oh yeah. SHIM IS A BIAS GUY. WE're ON WAR(again?!). I Am ignoring HIM.

Oh. Here's a video of a song which i have been searching for YEARS



Its sang in french (I THINK) and that's why i cant find it. I don't know the name, the group who sing it. Bt i remember a song they sang 'MORHANGE' actually i remembered as MORANGE. SO it took me a while. Then a mistake typo of MORHANGE i found that song and found the group who sang it. However, the name is in another languagge so I still gone into a dead end. AND thanks to youtube side related post, i randomly clicked a video(which by instinct) I GOT IT!!! LALALA. enjoy
Bitch Me at 6:00 PM

0 Makeyoursay:

Post a Comment

<< Voltar

YeeTenG
Living
With a Beating Heart



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



[ Posts Recentes ]

[ Sites ]