Thursday, June 18, 2009
Have you ever thought about what you want to be? I don't mean about being a policeman or an accountant or a marine biologist. None like those. It more likely to be a feeling. Like I want to 'sleeping like a pig' or 'fight like a bull'. You know what i want?! To be free like a bird. To fly across the oceans and breathe the fresh air. The feeling of freedom and just go anywhere I want without caring a damn about anything else. Don't have to worry about what people thinks about me because I can just fly away. I guess its a way of avoidance.

Do you believe in destiny? FAte?! Then how do explain that you are now reading my blog. How do we even know each other? I guess, no matter what, You cant really control fate. I don't mean that I'm surrendering anything. I believe we have to do hard and be persistent to really achieve something. For example, when you are moody and craving for a 'double berry' in swensen, it wont just suddenly poops into ur house. You have to get it. Or else you will just be craving for it.

Its not as easy as it looks to do what you want. There ARE so many things that restricts your freedom. And I guess that's life as well..
Bitch Me at 1:36 AM

0 Makeyoursay:

Post a Comment

<< Voltar

YeeTenG
Living
With a Beating Heart



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



[ Posts Recentes ]

[ Sites ]