Saturday, June 13, 2009
I'm Sorry Mumbles.



When you are out of shell like a frog out of a well, You get excited with lots of stuff. The world doesn't go around you and what you think is in fact, not what it is. I knew this since a long time ago, but it seems that talking is always easier than doing it. I hate myself sometimes.

When you are teh audience for a game too long, you will be able to talk about game tactics and strategies like a pro. "HE should have kick that there" or "he should have kick that to that guy". But when you are in the game, you are just a beginner. AT that time, people will just say teh same thing to you. Its the same way with life. I know I should have done this but i ended up doing that. And when i did that, i find excuses to make me feel that its right.

You might be bored now or just shocked that what i have written are not so happily random. But hey, people have ups and downs right? The great thing i like about myself is that i get cheered up easily. Just a 8 hour sleep or a cup of coffee , depends on the situation, I feel lots better. I guess thats how i live until now. eh~

Oh, talking with someone is always the best medicine. I find myself quite self-centered. Just like a quote from princess diaries:"Then I think, How may Is have I thought?" well not the actual phrase but the meaning is quite similar. SO STep one to changing myself: Lesser I and more US and YOU.
Bitch Me at 1:45 AM

0 Makeyoursay:

Post a Comment

<< Voltar

YeeTenG
Living
With a Beating Heart



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



[ Posts Recentes ]

[ Sites ]