Monday, April 26, 2010
Remember the VALS system quiz that I introduced you guys last post? The one that my lecturer introduced as a 'entertaining quiz'?!

HE ACTUALLY PUT IT AS ONE OF THE EXAM SHORT QUESTION. WITH A FUCKING 15 MARKS!!!! THANK GOD I DID IT!!!!


the quiz will tell you what kind of buyer lifestyle you have. and in the question he wants us tos ay which one are we and say how it defines us. The textbook do have the personality profile of each kind though so even if i didnt did it, i can still refer to the txtbook. But i would need to spare some time to read it first so since i did it, =D i saved that time. And thank god cos i managed to finish the last question with a minute left. PHEW~

3 more to go!

____
Something from my korean fanatic housemate who introed me this song and get me into it as well!!
Bitch Me at 6:05 AM

0 Makeyoursay:

Post a Comment

<< Voltar

YeeTenG
Living
With a Beating Heart



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



[ Posts Recentes ]

[ Sites ]