Saturday, May 15, 2010
Pardon my inactivity in blog and facebook! I have been busy immersing myself in japanese... what I mean by that is when Im not online, im at school torturing my brain with my japanese class. When im home, im killing my brain revising and memorising japanese stuffs. For entertainment, I watch japanese animes.. I am basically drowning myself in japanese stuffs. =P What do i get from it, worse eyesight, exhausted brain and less sleep. Ok, i sound like a hermit in a shell HAHHA~ I do go out with friends along the way.. hehehe!!

I LOVE WEEKENDS!!!!!!!

Weekends is the days that you do not have to set up an alarm clock to wake u up in the morning.
Weekends is the days when you can just spend you days freely and slack whenever you want.
Weekends is the days when my brain can recharge for another hectic week ahead.

Weekends.... Saves my life from insanity... *sob and faint*
Bitch Me at 9:41 PM

0 Makeyoursay:

Post a Comment

<< Voltar

YeeTenG
Living
With a Beating Heart



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



[ Posts Recentes ]

[ Sites ]