Saturday, June 12, 2010
After 5 weeks of suicidal torture between life and death...I can finally....


yes. I can write in japanese. But its very simple form since im only taking level one. I feel so motivated now.. YES IM FIRED UP! Please don't take it lightly, each message may be short but it took me at least 15 minutes to write it because I have to check my vocabs, grammars, sentence structure..... Oh well. the time paid off. It feels so good when I can see that from a phase when I cant even read to the phase that I can write in such a short time. IT FEELS DAMN GOOD. yes, this post is totally me showing off... \(ToT) HAHAHHAHA!!

Caroline is my japanese classmate who I clicked well with. ^^ She was introduced by two of my friends (the world is small eh~) and I took the initiative to approach her one day before class. We sat together in class and it goes well for both of us. We went to watch nightmare on elm street together and have a shop for a while. She's one year older than me but a year 2 going to year 3 senior majoring in Food Science! She is also the one that introduced Andrew to me. ^^ And she's doing better than I am in class so shes taking care of me as well. =3
Bitch Me at 8:20 AM

0 Makeyoursay:

Post a Comment

<< Voltar

YeeTenG
Living
With a Beating Heart



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



[ Posts Recentes ]

[ Sites ]